The Nikon D5500 DSLR camera is a famous one. Numerous people love it. If you have this camera, or are looking to buy it, you need lenses. The best lenses for nikon d5500 will be outlined in this article. Once you get these lenses, you will have immense fun doing photography. As an entry-level photographer, a D5500 DSR camera will be all you need. If you order the best lenses for it, you will have a budding career. Nikon offers more than seventy lenses and these are some of the top-rated products in the Industry. Hence, you have a wide assortment of goods to pick from. To help you get started, here are the lenses we found great to use with the D5500 digital camera.
- Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VR II – This lens is extremely common. It is an all-purpose thing. So it is easy to understand why many people choose it. Second, it guarantees good image quality and a wide zoom range—18mm to 200mm. As a result, you can use it to capture events of a different caliber. The sharpness range offered by this lens is superb. It is great for people who are joining the photography industry.
- Nikon 18mm to 300mm f/3.5-6.3 G – This is a new product. It is ideal for photographers who prefer a lens that is more powerful than the Nikon 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6G lens. With it, you can cover the full range of focal lengths without replacing it. This lens is more expensive though. If you really want to do well in photography, you won’t mind paying the extra fee to get this lens.
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8G – This is a standard portrait lens. It is one of the best lenses for nikon d5500. It is perfect if you love shooting portrait photos. It is a sharp lens that produces very good quality results. As well, this item is affordable. If you need a similar lens that could actually do much better in low light conditions, choose Nikon 50mm f/1.8G. It is also quick and offers an accurate autofocus. While it is a FX lens, it works perfectly fine with DX cameras like the Nikon D5500.
- Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6 VR – This is a telephoto zoom lens. Its aperture starts from f/4 to f/5.6. It is economical and ideal for portrait and telephoto photographs. If you want a great alternative, select the Nikon 55-300mm f/4.50-5.6G lens. It is the best telephoto zoom lens you can find. Perfect for sports and nature photographers, this lens is affordable. It produces images with vibrant colors as long as it is used in broad daylight. When natural light is low, you have to increase the ISO speed inside to create beautiful shots.
- Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5 – 4.5G ED DX – This is a wide-angle lens. There is no lens that is as wide and sharper as this one. Thus, you need it if you do landscape photography. You will love the way this lens captures color and contrast. As it covers almost all focal lengths, it is indispensable. Other features it has are pin-point focusing, Internal Focus with Silent Wave Motor and close focusing. As an alternative to this one, you can order Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5-4.5G. It won’t be as expensive as the Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G lens though. This lens has a good focal length range, making it ideal for landscape photography.
- Nikon 40mm f/2.8G – This is one of the best lenses for nikon d5500. It is a micro lens that is best for low-light photography and portrait shooting. If you need a macro lens, go for Nikon 1O5mm f/2.8G. It works as a short telephoto lens too.
With the above lenses, you can be absolutely sure of succeeding in your photography endeavors and career.